top of page
Led by a Pediatric Occupational Therapist to support your child's "just right challenge"
Research is showing what occupational therapists have known for a long time: Adequate, unstructured time outside in nature is crucial to children’s overall development. Additionally, access to natural materials like mud, sand, water, and dirt and collaborating in a child-led group setting has multiple benefits:
• Fosters Healthy Development of Sensory Systems
• Promotes Imagination
• Sparks Creativity
• Strengthens Gross & Fine Motor Function and Control
• Develops Problem Solving Skills
• Promotes Emotional Regulation and Management
• Fosters Cooperation & Development of Social Skills
Therapy Monkey Offers the Following Enrichment Camp Opportunities
My child wants to join!
Sign me up!
bottom of page